A quick and easy way to finish projects with an extremely durable coat. Finishing process from bare wood to glass surface in 5 minutes.
- 210 CA WOOD FINISH THIN 1OZ
- 231 CA WOOD FINISH MEDIUM 2.5 OZ
- 104 AEROSOL CA ACTIVATOR 3OZ
- 290-1 CA POLISH SATAN 1OZ
- 291-1 CA POLISH GLOSS 1OZ
- SAMPLE ABRANET 400g mesh abrasive
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
New CA Wood Finish Formulation
CA Wood Finish
- Extended application time of up to 60 seconds
- Slightly flexible for an extremely tough and durable finish that polishes to a glass like surface.
- Ideal for pen finishing and can be used for larger projects
- Two viscosities:
- Thin 20 cps for first coat application allowing CA to absorb into the wood to help stabilize and keep from future cracking.
- Medium: 100 cps for multiple coats with quick build up yet thin enough to be leveling, reducing the ridges during application.
- Aerosol CA Activator for quick cure between coats
- Little or no sanding between coats
- 1oz, 2.5oz, 4.6oz, 8oz, 16oz
- Quick cutting polish
- Non-wax, non-silicone, no crystalline silica
- Water based for easy clean up with soap and water
- Easy application
- Two polishing products:
- CA Polish Satin: polishes to approximately 1500g
- CA Polish Gloss: polishes to a 2,500+g glass like surface; for optimum results to be used after Satin polish application
- Polish Acrylics instead of Wood with CA Wood Finish? Yes! CA Polish also works well on acrylics!
- 1oz, 2oz
CA Aerosol Activator: New formula
- Reduced foaming and discoloration: Formulated for direct application on CA as well as all CA Activating applications requiring immediate instant cure.
- 3oz, 7.5oz, 12.5oz
Abranet Abrasive by Mirka
- The ideal abrasive for leveling CA Wood Finish coats ready for the final CA Polish .
- 3"x3-2/3" squares