Liquid Diamonds Epoxy Resin
The best casting and embedding resin period! This epoxy resin cures clear, shiny, bubble free and has excellent clarity. This resin was designed for the artist, jewelry maker, and hobbyist. We have developed this resin after years of research and development and we are confident you will agree that this is the best casting, embedding, jewelry resin ever...
- This resin is very low viscosity and moves and flows similar to water (200cps). Because this product has such a low viscosity, it allows for micro-bubbles to dissipate before cure. Your pieces will cure with no bubbles!
- Liquid Diamonds is safe to be used indoors - this resin contains no harsh chemicals such as solvents or alcohols, VOC free! Virtually no smell. Safe to use on foams and delicate pieces. Also safe on silicone molds!
- Liquid Diamonds has a long workable pot-life of 45-55 minutes at 150 grams. This allows for ample work time and low exotherm (heat) applied to your pieces.
- At room temperaure (78F.) Liquid Diamonds will fully cure in 24 hours. Pieces cured after 24 hours ( 1/4" sample) will exhibit very hard finishes (D-78) and resist scratching, scuffing, and heat up to 165F.
- This resin can be used for coating and encapsulating as well. Excellent for woods, concrete, pebble floors, tiles, and rock.
What do I get with my order?
This Liquid Diamonds kit comes with 12 combined ounces of material. The resin bottle contains 8 ounces, & the hardener bottle contains 4 ounces of material. Because this material is similar to water, it consumes quite a bit of volume...meaning, a little bit goes a long way :) You will also receive full mixing instructions
When will I get my order?
We have a 1-day processing. Your order will ship USPS mail. Once your item ships, you will receive an email with tracking information.